Looking for an opportunity to guest post in a remodeling, construction, architecture or building niche? Please read on and fill out an application below.
We are accepting guest posts but please review the following before submitting content:
Guest Posting For Topics on:
- Room Additions, Second Story Additions, Granny Flats, etc.
- Construction Trends and Advice
- Architecture and Design
- Green Building and Materials
- Real Estate – Must be related to contracting or building
Do not email us as we are overwhelmed with e-mails daily, instead fill out the form below once you read our general requirement below:
1. Your article must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
2. Post not overly promoting product or a plug for a company. We don’t want to devalue the content I represent by ongoing spammy contributions.
3. No Theories: Please don’t submit generic posts on theory, give something useful that adds value. Your post should not only be informative, but realistic application for someone to use. We want to see actual job site photos, blueprints, and real photos not stock photography!
4. Please save us time by editing the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it.
6. Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
7. Please include legitimate, internal links in your post – good resources, links back to relevant articles on sjbconstructioninc.com if applicable.
9. Posts should be between 1,200 – 5000 words (exceptions would be posts that have lots of images or video supplement).